Back after many years, is there a forum app still?

danzig

BRS Member
Ive got the itch to set up a reef tank again. I usually use my phone for everything internet related and this forum used to be on tapatalk app, it made checking in daily a breeze and just way more user friendly. Is there still something like that? Any help would be appreciated.

I've got the itch to set up a reef tank again. I usually use my phone for everything internet related and this forum used to be on tapatalk app, it made checking in daily a breeze and just way more user friendly. Is there still something like that? Any help would be appreciated.
No tapatalk anymore. It's pretty easy to save a shortcut on your phone's home screen.

There's an add on for android notifications, but I don't know how to interpret/ install it but eventually will get it sorted out.

I don't like that either. I think that you should automatically be "subscribed" to threads if you post to them and definitely if you start them.
Pretty sure you can do this somewhere in account settings. I miss tapatalk a lot, at least RC is still supporting it.

I personally think the tapatalk-less mobile version of the new version of the forums is better on my android cell phone...

Tap talk was going to sell members info so we 86ed them to keep members info safe from a ton of junk mail and phone calls. this is also why R2R no longer on tap talk also.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back