Back at it, soon anyway!

Edin508

Non-member
Haven’t had a tank going for a while now and I really miss it. The time has come to get something up and running again and I am going to do a reef tank. This one is going in the living room so I was looking for something clean and just good looking all around. Think I have settled on getting a Red Sea Max E-260, it will fit the room great and it looks very nice even without stuff in it! Only thing holding me back right now is price, man is it expensive, but it does have all the goodies you need to get up and running without needing to buy much else. I think the only thing it will need besides some fish and corals is a heater and that isn’t too bad at all.
So thanks for having me and wow have things changed in the years that I have been out of it. And if any of you have one of these you are looking to get rid of let me know. Otherwise I will be contacting either Tropic isle or Lovely pets to get myself up and running again.

Welcome! All these new people joining up makes me want to build a new tank all over again! (Minus all the algae’s etc...)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back