Back from the dead build thread...

Yea no doubt I like those big rocks also. Thanks for comments.

Now its the patience game which I have a white belt in.....

Nice man! Great build. When the time comes what is the coral path? Softies, LPS, mixed? SPS?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again for the compliments guys I appreciate the love!!

This was a fun build but def stressful at times also so its nice to have water finally circulating...

Steevareno did keep me calm for the most part with his therapeutic soft voice...

Nice man! Great build. When the time comes what is the coral path? Softies, LPS, mixed? SPS?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mixed reef but there should definitely not be any lack of some nice SPS...

Prob halfway up all SPS and some sand bed sofites/ LPS..

I'm feeling pretty broke right now so we will see what I can afford lol!

Those dimension are PERFECT. I currently have an 80 gallon, and sometimes wish it were a *bit* taller.

Love everything so far... the rock work, the stand, the hood. A great build in the making.

Those dimension are PERFECT. I currently have an 80 gallon, and sometimes wish it were a *bit* taller.

Love everything so far... the rock work, the stand, the hood. A great build in the making.

Thanks!

I threw a couple damsels in my fuge and the nitrates are up so its water changes and waiting for a bit...

2 Months running here is some photos of some frags.. The white tips on them is new growth which is pretty sweet since the tank is still new...
Purpnurp.jpg

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back