Back in the tank :D

Those are some really nice pieces of rock and I like what you did there with the flow of the lines.
I am just aquascaping myself and it such a challenge so congrats on having such nice pieces to pick from and coming up with a nice scape.

Those are some really nice pieces of rock and I like what you did there with the flow of the lines.
I am just aquascaping myself and it such a challenge so congrats on having such nice pieces to pick from and coming up with a nice scape.

Thank you sir! I believe I've actually had the two main pieces in there for over 10 years now! You wouldn't know it by how bleached out they are, but they keep going into failed tank setups. I'm keeping my fingers crossed this time will be different. Now that I'm self employed, I get to spend plenty of time in my home office where I can look over my shoulder and see the tank.

I agree that aquascaping can be a PITA to say the least! My favorite part is when the rock starts to get too dry when you're setting it all up and you have to siphon water on it to keep it moist...lol.

I think you're right that having nice rock to choose from is half the battle. I came across an article years ago that talked about utilizing the Fibbonacci spiral in the reef tank and it seems that I had already been doing it! Why change horses mid stream, I guess!

Thank you for the compliment!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back