~~ BADA BANG! Acro Group buy!! ~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Below are the sample pics of the acros from this supplier.

Disclaimer: I have not ordered from this supplier before but based on the feedback from our store network (other friendly stores that specialize in corals), this supplier is legit. This is the same supplier that supplies corals to some big names in the industry. All that being said, this is a group buy so please commit at your own risk -- pre-payment required.

The acros should be here on Thursday (2/18/16) -- please email me and let me know by eod Sunday (2/14/16) if you're interested. These are NOT WYSIWYG!!! They'll be available for pick-up on first-come-first-serve basis starting our business hours on Thursday.

These are mari-cultured acros and they're around 3" each. Each colony is $60 each as part of the group buy and here are some sample pics!

_SUZ7BXSuv8-aEwp_ELf-q-6_HW1zaikNAMY_oqdbdI.jpeg

2qdiNiqazeWhwVCMNYZzauenJq5kewGkM81uT2zqFQ0.jpeg

3mBbF2p8MTpZ5zKPkuxl1Z17_Vk1HKvnZYjL654avsc.jpeg

5stMpning_Oeqih-K86JUNBlIVCBmSH6uViGibfnFAo.jpeg

Last edited:
Now that I'm back, lets try this again! :) (I deleted the previous posts to keep the thread clean -- please do not take it to heart!)

<< FOR THIS GROUP BUY TO HAPPEN, WE NEED 19 ACRO COLONIES CALLED FOR >>

Terms and Conditions:
- All colonies will be acclimated, dipped, and put in our tanks, and they'll be first-come-first-serve.
- All colonies need to be picked up by 2/21/16, 7:00pm.
- In-case of any DOAs, we will notify and remove the last paying buyer; i.e. if we have 1 DOA, the buyer that paid last will get a refund; if we have 2 DOAs, last 2 buyers will get a refund, etc.
- The above pictures are a good sample of what the supplier usually sends, however we can not assume any liability as to what gets here.
- This is not WYSIWYG!! Please Please Please do not ask me for specific pieces as I can not request specific pieces ... that is not how it works :( I wish it did! But I can't :(
- In-case the colony dies in our tank prior to 2/21/16, the buyer's payment will be refunded. If a colony is not picked up by 2/21/16, we will not be responsible for any losses and the buyer agrees to forfeit the payment.
- In-case we do not meet the required quantity, we may, at our discretion, continue with the group buy OR refund all payments.

Clear and easy? :)

Each colony is $60, and these are all First-Come-First-Serve. To maintain the colors and growth on these acros, supplier has recommended to keep these in Medium light.

In-case you are interested, please PM us OR send an email to [email protected] for payment information.

Thanks!

- Archit

Bumping this up -- not much traction so far ... did all the acro junkies go on a vacation?? :)

- Archit

I would deff be in but i couldnt pick up on sunday. I could only pick up tuesday or thursday. So for that im out. I dont want to get the last pick lol sorry

Well technically you could have first pick since they'll be arriving here on Thursday if all goes well. :)

Either way, I think we'll be getting a box to try out. If we sell all 19 before they arrive (pre-sell) they'll be $60 ea, otherwise we'll be pricing them out by grades.

Thanks!

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Awesome!

Please email [email protected] for payment details etc to secure these at the $60 group buy price. Seeing online, colonies from the exact same vendor are going for $100 ea from vendors trying to "woo customers" .... ;)

Attn All:

Just a reminder, we need payments in by Sunday night to move forward with the Acro group buy.

You can either come to the shop and pay or send $60 to [email protected] via Paypal.

Thanks

Thank you for the great response so far everyone!! :)

Just a reminder -- EOD tomorrow (7:00pm Sunday night) is the last day to reserve your spot in the group buy -- you need to pay to reserve your colonies at the $60 price point.

We need to finalize the boxes for this order so we can't push this any further.

Thanks!

These will be coming in on a slightly later flight tomorrow, and will not be available for pick-up right when we open on Thursday itself. We recommend people come in starting Friday for their pick-ups so we have time to "patiently" do all the acclimation and dipping of these, as well as no disappointments in-case there are any flight delays etc :)

Thanks!

UPDATE...all group buy participants can come to the shop starting at 4:30 tomorrow to pick out your acro colonies !

Anyone not in the group buy can pick from the extra colonies starting Saturday at 12 noon!

See ya soon!

Acros came in looking really REALLY sweet guys! Absolutely jaw dropping! Literally no one is going to be disappointed at all!

Amazing amazing shipment!

Here's a crappy cell phone pic but the colors on these are just insane!

24750679719_c238697439_z.jpg

Tomorrow (Friday, 2/19/16) only the group buy participants will be allowed to pick up their acros to be fair to them and give them the first chance. Starting Saturday (2/20/16), they'll be available for purchase to all -- group buy as well as non-group buy members.

Thanks!

I missed the train. Any more of this type of deal again soon? Thx

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back