~~ BADA BANG! Acro Group buy!! ~~

In the last batch there were maybe 2 duplicates? Everything came in really good.

In-case someone is looking to get a full box, the latest box available has 20 acros, and 2 montis.

RARE Acrosx 2
Rare Natalensis/Speciosa (NEW) x 1
2 color Tenuis x 2
2 color Millepora x 2
Chester x 1
Lastitella x 1
Hoeksemai x 1
Granulosa x 1
Insignis x 1
Selago x 1
Enchinata x 1
Red Dragon with Green Tip x 1
Subulata x 1
Plana x 1
Efflo Violet x 1
Desalwii x 1
Hyacinthus x 1
Montipora Undata x 1
Montipora Digitata x 1

We can not alter the mix of the boxes. These boxes are available usually once a month. If you are looking to get a full box, please email [email protected] asap. We weren't planning on bringing another box in this month but if you'd like the full box, we need to confirm with the supplier by Monday morning.

Thanks!

Acro Colony Blowout MADNESS !!!

We did it again! Another craaaazy acro shipment just came in at the last minute..and even better than the last! So, we didnt have time to organize a group buy..but we're happy to offer these beauties at special pricing..see below.

1 colony - $85 ea.

2 colonies - $75 ea.

3 colonies - $60 ea. !!!

We also got a HUGE LPS shipment in with Lobos, Favia, Ultra Shrooms and so much more..

Even if you're not in the market for the top shelf pieces, come on down just to see them.

Email [email protected] with any questions.

Thanks all,

LTR Crew

Very cool. When do you think the next order will be? I would be looking for a half box order myself. Leaving for FL the end of the week, and would definitely be interested in the next order when I get back.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back