Been a little quiet lately ... what do you guys want? :)

Like this little ugly duckling. Many times, I wanted to chuck it. Glad I didn't!
Last pic was taken a while ago. It's a nice size colony now.
original.jpg

original.jpg

man ... you put my pictures to shame hahaha awesome pics and a perfect example of the hidden gems that can be found within the "browned out" acros :D

Alright fellas -- thanks to my wonderful wife, we have Acro frags ready for this contest.

I will be posting possible selections and prices online, and we can take a vote on which one we want to go ahead with.

We have blue tip staghorn, and some green (pretty though!) acropora frags right now.

Can you hold out contest for a week or two. I have to move and move my fish tank. I want to get in on the contest. Reason for me to get different coral

Thanks guys :) I'll try to get the pics up tonight.

Ok ... so when do you guys want pick up? I hear in 2 weeks? 1 week? :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

IMO, stag horn is the best acro for growing contest. They have fewer branches and can differentiate the growth a lot easier than acros with lots of branches. Not to mention, they're fast grower.

I'd be in, heck it would give me another excuse to drive up to see ya archit, gotta use my $20 credit sometime lol

lol sweet! Shane, I thought it was $25? I'll keep the $5 if you don't want it, no worries! ;) lol

Here are some pics:

Blue Tip Staghorn (body is brown now (probably from stress) but who knows what it'll turn into .... or it might stay brown lol)

9624271403_da7997596a_c.jpg

9627508128_2e3c312020_c.jpg

Crazy neon bright green acro! That's awesome looking!!! Can i pick up a frag of each?? Sunday or Monday evening!!!

Last edited:
Back