Best bang for your buck nano leds??

King Lefty

Non-member
Hey all! I have a 14 gallon biocube reef aquarium that has been running for about 2 months. I have a few fish and bought my first piece of coral ( hammer coral) and am looking to upgrade my stock t5s and go to led. I have done a decent amount of research and have narrowed it down to a few options. I am finding myself aiming towards the kessil a160we tuna blue. Any opinions on the kessil? Any comparable lights ? My goal is to have minimal limitations on what coral I eventually add and I may eventually upgrade to a 20 gallon rimless tank at some point and will move the new light to that tank.. thanks for any input!!
King_lefty

I have a AI Nano and controller from my 14g that I used with great success if you are interested in a used light. It is in great shape

Just got a nano box retro for my red Sea max. It's awesome. The small retro will fit in your stock hood and there wifi

I had the A160WE tuna on my nano 8 g (recently leaked) and now on another nano tank. I like it a lot, it has a very nice blue color if you like this look. It is not obviously the bargain choice but it is built well and looks nice too.

Back