Best Online Fish Store

Has anyone had recent experience with Bluezoo Aquatics? https://www.bluezooaquatics.com/

They have a particular fish I've been looking for, but I'm nervous because it's an expensive one and it'll be my first time buying online.

BTW @dz6t, great meeting you yesterday!

sirvine24, Yesterday at 9:44 AM

I made an online purchase with Bluezoo once. Purchased a Nakto Wrasse which cam well packed and healthy. Fish has been in my tank for a year now and doing great. All my other online orders ae done with Live Aquria, love their customer service.

Thanks for all the comments, I'm going to pull the trigger. @jtaylor I have a Naoko's too. Cool looking fish that was trying like crazy to jump out of the tank at first, but seems to have settled down lately.

Liveaquaria is great but ups has been a day late on 3 different purchases. I guess they don't believe in next day air delivery

Check the UPS hub in Kentucky for weather before purchase will help. If the package is shipped from Wisconsin aka Diver Den, the package will likely be on time.
The Holidays rush is over so delivery should gets better now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have gotten two fish orders from bluezoo in the past year. Both were packed well and very healthy fish.

Also can't go wrong with Liveaquaria

The Petco guarantee is for fresh water fish only. As far as I know, there is no guarantee for saltwater. Not all stores are "riddled with disease". My Petco has very healthy fish, and I have purchased several from them that I've had for a long time. Every store is different so be careful before you purchase, I can only speak for my location. As for online stores, I have had good luck with Saltwater Solutions, but it's been awhile since I have purchased any fish from them.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back