Best price for Instant Ocean salt

saltwater paradice in walpole has 200 gallon boxes for 48.99.The shop is still coming together but hes got a good amount of fish and inverts. Call first to be sure, i bought a box thursday and there was 2 left. I think underwater world in taunton is around the same price.

As of the past week...

Krystal Clear has a sale going on right now. 160gal buckets for $39.99 but it is through April 15th. I picked up two buckets last Saturday. I think their usual price is around $50 which is common.

Jay's Aquatics in NH is usually around $48. Plus no sales tax in NH.

I weigh the cost of gas/distance vs any potential savings. But if I need a bunch of things and do it all in one trip, then it can work out well.

Tough to leave Krystal Clear or Jays without a few unintended purchases LOL. I went in intending to spend $40 on one bucket. I walked out with a $125 hole in my wallet.

Mike, we actually have them in stock for $45. I think long gone are the days of $35, they changed from a brown box that said not for resale, to a purple colorful box, that they know we sell, and jacked the price. those boxes where intended to be for stores to use only but you know how long that lasted...
The only way I know we could do them for $35 is to have 40 or more boxes pre-paid for, then we would gladly be able to do it.

Mike, we actually have them in stock for $45. I think long gone are the days of $35, they changed from a brown box that said not for resale, to a purple colorful box, that they know we sell, and jacked the price. those boxes where intended to be for stores to use only but you know how long that lasted...
The only way I know we could do them for $35 is to have 40 or more boxes pre-paid for, then we would gladly be able to do it.

Woops sorry B, that was the last price you had given me and I think just a couple weeks ago.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back