BF says no to 100g upgrade

lol. We had an RSR350 in our townhouse, but it was really too big for the space we had. I now have an IM nuvo 50 ext, but now we have a bigger space. Been eyeballing the 100EXT or 112 lagoon.

HE CAVED BIGTIME, told him I asked renters to leave, I'm moving back my house and taking tanks. Lol. Now I'm going bigger. Last chance here. 150g. Lol. Oops, tank company shipped wrong tank!!!!! The build is onnnnnn. So freaking excited. Beautiful starfire glass rimless 65g setup will be up for grabs soon. Better watch for it, it wont be on there long. Might donate to a newbie just to piss bf off. Lmfao.

Hah that was fast! Almost suspiciously fast.... I think he’s caught the reef bug too, maybe just too proud to admit it yet. Good luck with the build!!

now, if only I can convince my wife we need that 65.......

How bad an idea is hiding new jewelry in tank for her to “find”? Which precious metal is most impervious to seawater? Gold? Platinum?

How bad an idea is hiding new jewelry in tank for her to “find”? Which precious metal is most impervious to seawater? Gold? Platinum?
Gold and Platinum are saltwater resistance depending on the grade. 24K gold is absolutely ok in saltwater. Watch out for big fish, in case they find it before your wife does. Otherwise you might have fish for dinner that night...

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back