Big news

I watched Greg Carroll's live stream earlier today about the merger. He had some good points and kudos to BRS for acquiring them instead of Petco or Petsmart. Look what happened to Dr. Fosters and Smith with that acquisition. Apparently MD has been shopping their business for at least the last 8 years. Although I appreciated what MD had to offer I also appreciate what BRS does for the community in terms of pushing out videos and free gear, regardless of what people think about it. They've been a supporter of ours and I will continue to shop with them for certain products.

Can you say monopoly?
Antitrust.
Support the smaller sights, it's up to us to choose to create a competitive market. We just lost the best competition for bulk reef. And I'm fairly sure that people lost jobs in this exchange too. If the east coast warehouse closes I'll only buy what I don't have an option to elsewhere with bulk reef in the future

I watched Greg Carroll's live stream earlier today about the merger. He had some good points and kudos to BRS for acquiring them instead of Petco or Petsmart. Look what happened to Dr. Fosters and Smith with that acquisition. Apparently MD has been shopping their business for at least the last 8 years. Although I appreciated what MD had to offer I also appreciate what BRS does for the community in terms of pushing out videos and free gear, regardless of what people think about it. They've been a supporter of ours and I will continue to shop with them for certain products.
Ever watch the depot videos? They've been doing it for years too. Price check on a nuvo 150 ext, depot beat bulk reef by hundreds by following suit with a manufacturer sale bulk reef didn't. No joke I tallied 8k in invoices on items bulk reef wouldn't carry, or depot beat their price. This is a bad thing no doubt about it

Back