BiGGie's Build

Damn, just when I was going to say "doesn't anyone read"? I noticed I never hit "post reply". These mushrooms will be removed, just playing around with some random rock shapes.

That looks great. I like how much space there is under the rocks. Did you have any pests bubble alge,aptasia, verminous snails on the transferred rock? If so what’d you do to treat/clean it?

That looks great. I like how much space there is under the rocks. Did you have any pests bubble alge,aptasia, verminous snails on the transferred rock? If so what’d you do to treat/clean it?
Just those shrooms that I can tell. There is some valonia (bubble algae) in some spots that come off cleanly unlike some I've dealt with before. I have a bunch of other live rock that I may play with tomorrow because I'm about to be all over COD Cold War tonight straight wrecking fools.

Should I add this big mamma jamma gsp rock, lol.
PXL_20201017_003536209.jpg

The neighborhood will think you’re growing something.

Actually funny you should mention this... Law Enforcement used to think reefers back in the day were growing things illegally until they would show up and check and see the blue tinted lights and eventually they realized we were all a different kind of "reefer" lol... They would look at energy usage as a way to try and see if people were doing illegal indoor grows and obviously MH's and all the stuff we used to use sucked up a lot of energy lol...

Actually funny you should mention this... Law Enforcement used to think reefers back in the day were growing things illegally until they would show up and check and see the blue tinted lights and eventually they realized we were all a different kind of "reefer" lol... They would look at energy usage as a way to try and see if people were doing illegal indoor grows and obviously MH's and all the stuff we used to use sucked up a lot of energy lol...
blue does ok for growing red and white are much better

Not to name names, but there is a YouTuber that goes around making statements about how much more superior Apex is to this and that the P4 is hard to configure. Pretty straight forward if you ask me and everyone I've ever spoken with has nothing but praise for GHL and their products. Looking forward to getting this off my desk and installed in my cabinet.

So far I'm really digging it his GHL P4 controller. Got probes calibrated today, skimmer and return pump set up and configured on a maintenance mode. Have 2 bulbs coming on at noon and the other 6 coming on at 2pm then turning off later in the day. Hopefully in the next week I'll have the Tunze's configured for controllability with the P4 and the kh director and doser going as well. If your on the fence, DO NOT hesitate about this controller as it's really easy to setup unlike so many that have deemed it impossible. Well worth the money spent.
Screenshot_20201024-224743.png

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back