Black dots on yellow tang

Slombardi

BRS Member
I tried to get a picture, but you can't see the black dots. I can see that they are on top on the outside of the body. At first I thought nothing of it, but its been a week and they haven't gone away. Can't tell if he has more or less of them. Anyone have this issue before?

Like I said, can't tell from the picture but this is him.
20200623_201257.jpg

Thanks X. I have a mandarin fish and wrasse which I guess is a natural predator. So that's good.

Any experience with prazipro in a reef? Supposedly reef safe but I am hesitant since my tank is in a good place right now. I can't really go fish less for several months. Or at least really don't want to..

Thanks X. I have a mandarin fish and wrasse which I guess is a natural predator. So that's good.

Any experience with prazipro in a reef? Supposedly reef safe but I am hesitant since my tank is in a good place right now. I can't really go fish less for several months. Or at least really don't want to..

I've never used it myself but have seen a number of posts referencing it. I don't recall all the results from said posts. Maybe someone who has used it will chime in with their experiences.

Hope it works out for you.

Back