Black dots on yellow tang

Slombardi

BRS Member
I tried to get a picture, but you can't see the black dots. I can see that they are on top on the outside of the body. At first I thought nothing of it, but its been a week and they haven't gone away. Can't tell if he has more or less of them. Anyone have this issue before?

Like I said, can't tell from the picture but this is him.
20200623_201257.jpg

Thanks X. I have a mandarin fish and wrasse which I guess is a natural predator. So that's good.

Any experience with prazipro in a reef? Supposedly reef safe but I am hesitant since my tank is in a good place right now. I can't really go fish less for several months. Or at least really don't want to..

Thanks X. I have a mandarin fish and wrasse which I guess is a natural predator. So that's good.

Any experience with prazipro in a reef? Supposedly reef safe but I am hesitant since my tank is in a good place right now. I can't really go fish less for several months. Or at least really don't want to..

I've never used it myself but have seen a number of posts referencing it. I don't recall all the results from said posts. Maybe someone who has used it will chime in with their experiences.

Hope it works out for you.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back