Free Black Long Spine Urchins

pauldrapeau

Non-member
Free you pick up in Mendon MA.

These are currently about dime sized body and 1.5" across spines. Came on Caribbean live rock and have been growing. I have too many of them for my tank. So far they've been great algae eaters. Have 5 or so I could give away right now.

PM if you want one or two and can pick up

pfZz2Fb.jpg

Wow that was quick... I think what I have is spoken for at the moment. I'll post up again if more become available :)

[emoji23] free always goes fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again Paul
It was nice meeting you and whenever you’re around Weymouth hit me up

All,

I have another 4 of these I could give away this weekend. I'm the urchin guy I guess :)

Please PM me if you want one or two.

Bump... I've got another batch of these available for free. I will be around tomorrow all day. PM me if you want a few.

Bump again... I would love to find homes for a few more of these guys. I'll be around Thus/Fri night and this weekend.

Bump Bump... These guys are eating me out of house and home. Anyone want some FREE algae eating urchins??? :)

Hi Paul, do they eat most algae’s or just coraline? The 75 at school is up and running with your live rock in it and it is in the algae stages right now. I could pick some/all up Monday afternoon.

They seem to eat most anything, I've seen them graze on anything green and on the rocks. They will eat coraline but they don't seem to strip it bare. I could definitely give you a few. I need to keep a few (one of which my kiddo has named "Spike") :)

Not sure, mine I got from Paul mow through dinos and regular algae

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back