Blue Light Aquatics Info

Blue Light Aquatics

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Hello BRS! Thank you for taking a look at our information thread. Grateful to be a part of the community and I look forward to seeing how Blue Light Aquatics can serve you.

Sort of an odd time for us to sign on here given the timing of what is going on in the world and we are actually in between store fronts at this time. We are currently shutting down our old location, building out our aquaculture operations and then (if all goes according to plan) we will be building out our new brick and mortar retail showroom in the fall.

In the meantime we are offering FREE delivery within our normal aquarium service routes on orders of $50.00 or more and curbside pick up in Brookline, NH. Our service territory runs south to Conncord, MA. North to Concord, NH. West to Keene, NH and East to Portsmouth, NH. Using our aquarium service infrastructure to deliver livestock and products to your door by our own service techs and actually handled with care!

Check out our website at www.bluelightaqua.com for more information and for our Shop Online LFS. You can also call or text any time at 603 305 6571.

With decades of hobby and industry experience I expect to bring to the table some interesting items and solid information. Good integrity is paramount as well as expert service. We have some outstanding relationships with our vendors that we plan to put to work for you. Definitely a bit old school here as when I started out wet/dry trickle filters were the latest and greatest tech for reef systems, lol!

Check us out and don't hesitate to let me know what my staff and I can do for you.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention this morning that every Friday night is buy 2 get 1 free on frags, freshwater fish, inverts and live rock. Still building, but I have some cool stuff available

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back