Blue!

I just realized that I turned from Green back to blue. Somehow my setting got changed. Maybe during the upgrade.

You may know this already, but you actually have to turn this on. In the user CP, under miscellaneous is "group memberships".

20080605-gux3smwadrm545pw9p5xmcytkh.jpg

If you don't have that second option, then yeah, the omnipotent ones still need to update your account.

Sorry if you already knew this, I haven't been following Richard's saga that I assume has been going on elsewhere.

Of coures I knew that(cough cough) Thanks Scott. Now Why the heck didn't one of the BOD say something?

Note
If you are added as a member the membership icon will show under your avatar. It is automatic unlike the "green status" we are moving away from.

I renewed at the Saugus meeting but remain blue :(
Was this the Auction? If so send me the info you registered under

Last edited:
Of coures I knew that(cough cough) Thanks Scott. Now Why the heck didn't one of the BOD say something?

We are trying to formulate a system that Will work. This is not an easy issue especially since half of the sign ups are done at meetings via manual means.

I feel we have made large strides in keeping on top of these issues as we are made aware of the people having problems. We do hope this forum serves as a catalyst to aid us in moving to a better solution.

FWIW Perhaps none of the BOD members came on before Scott made his post. We do appreciate the helping hand. I understand people are frustrated with this but we didn't design the system and as everyone can see we are working on new thing and solutions all the time.

But Simple things as not listing your real name and Username while signing up can really impeded our ability to make sure everyone gets added correctly. As well as not using the same email address as you used on the BRS to sign up.

This has been a hurdle we have yet to get over, but we are working on a solution.

Please try and remember we are just members too, we just happen to think the group is worth volunteering our "free time" to help out.

I for one was one of those people that had to wait some time to get my card when i first joined... i feel everyones pain, trust me, as Greg said, we are trying to come up with new ways to make this glitch in the system go away. Bare with us, please...

group memberships

hi i also dont have that 2nd option to add the logo to my avatar can somebody look into it for me i i renew the membership a few months ago in one of the meetings i believed it was january ,
I just realized that I turned from Green back to blue. Somehow my setting got changed. Maybe during the upgrade.

You may know this already, but you actually have to turn this on. In the user CP, under miscellaneous is "group memberships".

20080605-gux3smwadrm545pw9p5xmcytkh.jpg

If you don't have that second option, then yeah, the omnipotent ones still need to update your account.

Sorry if you already knew this, I haven't been following Richard's saga that I assume has been going on elsewhere.

hi i also dont have that 2nd option to add the logo to my avatar can somebody look into it for me i i renew the membership a few months ago in one of the meetings i believed it was january ,

You are all set :)

You do not need to choose any option for the membership icon to show up, that is if you were added correctly.

Note:
We have abandoned the blue\green status and moved to the membership icon.

if it has been abandoned, how do i hold onto mine =).

If i just keep renewing before my membership is up will my name ever change back to blue?

I've been a paid member for several months now, and still don't have a member icon on here... Sent many messages and I don't have the option under the User CP menu.

Can anyone help?

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back