Boat builders 120ish

Are you planning to do anything on the back? Paint or vinyl wrap or are you leaving it clear?

Thanks Paul. That’s the advantage of poverty Mixed with obsession. lots Of time to think and dream while saving. Add a lot Great inspiration from this forum and reef2reef.
I hear ya, I grew up in the mean streets of Quincy Point during the 80's. My street could've been an ad campaign for United Colors of Benneton. Everyone was a blue collar worker or being subsidized by welfare. The community then was great, everyone helped everyone.

I hear ya, I grew up in the mean streets of Quincy Point during the 80's. My street could've been an ad campaign for United Colors of Benneton. Everyone was a blue collar worker or being subsidized by welfare. The community then was great, everyone helped everyone.
Projects and section eight, whisky point Brookline here. Interesting mix some of my friends were dirt poor others parents had rolls Royces and heated driveways and such.

Since I can’t scape my tank till afte xmas I started to plan my scape. Tha pile in the middle represent what I think I can build with the pacanni shelf in my current tank. I was gonna grind pockets into it for clams but I like manderins stone fix hammocks better. The left corner sorta kinda looks like a branch i have I’d like terraced montipora there. And the right cartoon is a rough scale and shape of the acro foundation I’d like to make outa the rock that came in today. Please don’t bust my chops to bad My finances can’t keep up with my enthusiasm. Not sure where my huge hammers going yet.
93DDA540-E7F4-4BD6-B7D9-44A7EE0AD3E3.jpeg
2FD67174-F040-422F-8E98-CFC11B4814A1.jpeg
82B4FA65-2FA5-47F5-87FE-B0EA6E6E84BB.jpeg
7F0406D4-2658-49BC-AB48-0F60A141D7ED.jpeg

This isn’t done yet it’s still in three pieces. I’m trying to figure out how to give it more dimension and hight without taking a hammer to it and starting over.

This isn’t done yet it’s still in three pieces. I’m trying to figure out how to give it more dimension and hight without taking a hammer to it and starting over.
If you have some rock rubble left put some together And make some random branches coming up and out

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back