BRS Annual propagation workshop at Greg's

I say you post it the day of with the time to be there and the first 10 to arrive get in :)

Oh did I mention I am about 10 mins from his house ;)

One Eye said:
The hell with licking the zooanthids....I'm gonna smoke them...or better yet, any one got any clean needles....I don't care, dirty needles will work to!

Careful with those needles, you'll poke...mmmm...nevermind

I consider myself a newbie fragger; self-interest motivated me to push for an improved method of participant selection. Of course, my name will probably mysteriously disappear from the hat now.... ;)

Sorry for fueling the fire. I will do my best to steer clear from controversial threads for the rest of the month. Sometimes it is difficult to give feedback without causing a reaction. Maybe there should be a hell forum to hold threads that start burning out of control, i.e. this thread has been banished to hell :rolleyes:

Kent

Last edited:
HEY! This forums pages are bigger than my monitor! Is there any way for me to adjust the page size?.....God, I hope this is a successful high-jacking:)

Since we're into making changes around here lately, can I get a one eyed smilie guy for replies? Not this guy ;) ....he's obviously just winking, AND it's the wrong eye to begin with.

Scared

I'm trying to stay out of this discussion.

No need for the newb to get a wedgie from a group of you salty armed goons outside the LFS ...

<ducks for cover>

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back