Ann. BRS Auction tomorrow, what to expect

aresangel

Tim- 2020- Secretary, 2019 BRS President
BRS Member
Hi everyone!

The BRS Auction is TOMORROW!!! I cannot wait. This is the first auction I am helping running so I hope there will be only a couple hiccups along the way. Here are a few statements and questions that might help you out for tomorrow’s event.

“I WANTED TO DONATE”. Well you are in luck. Email me tonight with descriptions photos of items you are donating and I will add them to the list. If you cannot get the email out tonight then bring the items with you tomorrow morning. Please arrive 30 minutes-1 hour earlier so we can enter them into the PowerPoint and excess sheet. If at all possible have a print out with the descriptions and that will save you and us time!

“HOW DO I BID?!?”
When you arrive you will register at the front desk and get your paddle. We need your name, screen name, and we give you a paddle. To bid raise your paddle in the air and boom, you now have the highest bid! If you don’t want to go the full amount the auctioneer is asking for, raise your paddle and loudly state your bid.

“How do I know how much I spent?”

That one is on you. We track bids in the program and consolidate your totals at the end. We will give you a label with the items description that matches the sticker on the bag.

“WHAT DO I NEES TO BRING?”

A cooler. When you arrive we will give you your paddle number and put an identifier sticker on your cooler. Once an item is purchased by you our runners will put it into your cooler. If you are not a member there is a door fee of $10 to bid to your heart’s desire. If you are a member, bring your wallet and a cooler! We will provide pizza for all auction attendees!

“DO YOU TAKE CREDIT/DEBIT?”
Yes, yes we do!

If you have any other general questions regarding the auction please feel free to ask here or pm me!

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow and scoring some sweet deals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back