BRS fishing get together?

APISTOBORELLI

Bass in pic swam away
All right. Some of you reefers seem to be as into fishing as I am. I propose you all get down to my place with a canoe, boat, whatever and we go fishing together. We'll BBQ in my back yard after. I'm thinking that if there's enough interest, we could do this in a couple of weekends from now? Say the last Saturday in September?

Of course, if that doesn't work, we could do ice fishing (my favorite) some time over the winter. :D

I could possibly do this need to see what the wife has going on. How choked is the Res with weeds? If I am able to go out I will be kicking around in the tube.

The Res is pretty bad with the weeds in some areas. But with 600 acres to fish, I'll bet you find a spot. :D

I promise not to laugh at any boat that gets out there.

And I don't see why fly fishing wouldn't work.

Ok but you can't laugh at my inflatable boat, it works and is cheap lol

At least you don't have to kick your way around.

fishcat.jpg

Include me in with my crawdad. Is there a place to launch? I have an opening for 1 person on my boat.

Is this going to take place? I got a 2007 Bayliner we can all take turns tubing and fishing.
Just hope there plenty of room for the boat. I can handle up to 7 people in the boat.
<------There's the daughter taking the helm ready to drive....LOL

Is this going to take place? I got a 2007 Bayliner we can all take turns tubing and fishing.
Just hope there plenty of room for the boat. I can handle up to 7 people in the boat.
<------There's the daughter taking the helm ready to drive....LOL

The lake is 600 acres but it's real shallow. I doubt a bayliner would be safe. Too many rocks and such.

even better i got a pelican ultima 11 10'3" modified v hull 5' wide and it still fits in the back of the truck :) :) picking up a battery today and a nonworking trolling gonna try fixing it if not bassproshops had a 30lb for $100

Back