BRS fishing get together?

Going to need to post pone this until the first weekend of October. My son's birthday is at the end of the month and we're taking him to Six Flags the last weekend of September.

I'll try to make it.

And here's that fish, I finally got the pic off the camera phone :)

Attachments

• 0909091501a.jpg
    0909091501a.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 741
It's long, boring and not good fishing right to the very end.

Basically I caught that fish in a barrel (trapped in a spillway), with a shiner, while I could watch it the whole time. At one point I bumped it on the nose with the wiggling shiner. Shortly later it took that shiner.

Pretty lame story for a fairly solid fish IMO :eek:

Basically I caught that fish in a barrel (trapped in a spillway), with a shiner, while I could watch it the whole time. At one point I bumped it on the nose with the wiggling shiner. Shortly later it took that shiner.

Pretty lame story for a fairly solid fish IMO :eek:

Sometimes a catch is a catch. If you released it, you saved it's life to be caught another day. I think that's a good catch IMO.

Pretty lame story for a fairly solid fish IMO

ROFLMAO! :D That's awesome John! Hey, a fish is a fish.

BTW, what's with the lip gripping tool? It looks as though you're afraid to get the ickies on your hand. :p You've touched far worse stuff in your tank, I'm sure. :D

And WTH is up with the sand on that poor fish?

:p

The gripping thing was an old school scale.

It had some sort of sore in the spot you normally hold them by, I didn't want to injure that.

The sand, well the person who was helping me put it on the ground for a second, I'm not sure why. I hope the fish is OK...

Sorry all. I just need to make sure that Saturday is ok with the Mrs. I'll get back to you all this evening.

how bout the following weekend just found out i have plans for this weekend the 10 or 11th works for me :)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back