Ann. BRS Fragtastic Show!!

This was my first time as a vendor and I had a great time. Made enough money to buy a reactor I've had my eye on and met some great people. Can't wait for next year!
Loved your corals,look forward to getting some monster frags from at later date

It really was a wonderful time to connect with fellow reefers and to clear out some of the frag tank. Thanks to everyone who put in the hours to pull this off. I never appreciated the benefits of VFW beer on coral sales.

Yes, Thanks to everyone for putting on this show. was good to see my reef friends again.

Hi guys, here's my newly acquired pink tip Aussie gold torch. LTR is holding another gold torch for me and hopefully, it will have the bluish tip. Thanks to OSA for this! BTW, I accidentally drop my purple torch while epoxing the gold torch on the rock work and it broke one of the heads. Overnight, the broken part ripped off and fallen down. Both the purple torch and its broken baby seem to be doing fine. We will see

29c7171284b16c0e7e3f51e922e61958.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want yo say thanks for all of you that help on the show , and also those that show up just to support the club . For a moment there right before noon we tough all the hard work was for nogthing . Untill people start walking in we saw people from every where and was great !
Again thanks to all the vendors that trusted us and came from all over the place .

Really sorry we missed this :( got a bit late leaving the house and weren't going to get there on time :(

Really happy to see the event went great! Awesome job guys!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Also, I made mention of free frags because I didn't think my tank would be ready to support anything well. I traced the problems back to a faulty heater and the tank is doing great now. Meaning ill be able to bring more than just a few crappy zoas, stuff will be still be very cheap.
I'm not sure what took place put the frag I wanted to take a look under different lights sold that's how things flow if you have another frag I would like to get it.

Back