Ann. BRS Fragtastic Show!!

Can my chilled Vodka bottle fit the orangy koozie thingy. Vodka best taken chilled for humans and reef tanks alike.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Great fun! Im excited and cant wait til this Fraggin Day! Hope to see all you guys there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many sellers do we have so far?

If I may make a recommendation ... How about a "brs frag tank," and members who want to sell but can't setup a frag tank can bring their items and pay BRS $10 or $20 or whatever to have their corals in there for sale.

I think a lot of members have a bunch of frags but really no "frag tank" and lights that they can setup. Just food for thought :)

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How many sellers do we have so far?

If I may make a recommendation ... How about a "brs frag tank," and members who want to sell but can't setup a frag tank can bring their items and pay BRS $10 or $20 or whatever to have their corals in there for sale.

I think a lot of members have a bunch of frags but really no "frag tank" and lights that they can setup. Just food for thought :)

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That sounds great Archit !
The only issues i see with that its
1- if multiple people have frags in there who its going to watch that tank and set up prize and keep track ?
Im not agains it . Just need to be very organize and would be time comsuming .
If someone dont have to many pieces to sell they can just partner or with someone with a table . After all its a frag swap also .
I know aresangel was looking to fill up his tank maybe can work a deal with him .
Most people and volunteers going to be bussy at the begining and the middle of the event .
But if a frag tank its needed . We will take it in consideration !

Im very excited for this event. It will be my first one selling. See you all there :) ill be bringing a bunch of rainbow bubble tips

I am bringing my 25 gallon 24"x24"x12" tank. Nice for a frag set up if anyone wants to help me fill it. I too will have some bubble tips (mostly) palys, encrusting gorgorians, purple star polyps, and maybe some chalices if I can get a new blade for the band saw.

More goods for the raffle thanks to Marine pure and CaribSea !
IMG_3529.JPG
IMG_3532.JPG
IMG_3533.JPG

Nice job indeed @AlbertG I n ow the huddle it takes to reach out to companies and ask for donations for events. I did this quite a bit with hardware companies in the early 00's. Kudos!

Yeay Alberto!!!! If you need more things to raffle off to BRS members, I have a couple slightly used reefing items that I can donate to the raffling goodies. I know for sure I have a 6 months old Aquatic Life 48" LED light with the box that I know longer need that perhaps can be a good use to other members. Maybe other members have the same thoughts as well. Let me know.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back