Ann. BRS Fragtastic Show!!

Archit, you have any gold torches that you willing to part with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are definitely TV's on the main bar side of the VFW. TBH, I don't remember if there's one on the little cubby side of the bar that joins with the main bar but I'm sure you can swing over and check the game ;)

What type are you looking for?. I might have a Kessil H150 in storage but I do have plenty of clamp on housings if you want them.
Not looking for anything too crazy, I've seen some folks on here mention that the el cheapo lighting works best, so whatever will help grow chaeto.

Is there a dress code?? I was considering wearing my favorite shirt which just so happens to resemble an orca in full attack mode, I figured they're cold water so no one would recognize them. But... what if the frags did recognize the orca and I gave them nightmares forever?? I do really like the shirt but I suppose I could wear my Mario bros shirt too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Is there a dress code?? I was considering wearing my favorite shirt which just so happens to resemble an orca in full attack mode, I figured they're cold water so no one would recognize them. But... what if the frags did recognize the orca and I gave them nightmares forever?? I do really like the shirt but I suppose I could wear my Mario bros shirt too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Lol i pick the mario one . So i know who you are

Enough about lamps!

The show is in a day and a half! I still have some fragging to do just to fill half a tank! I think I have like 10 frags so far and 3 nems. I still have to frag up 5-10 mushrooms. Ran out of glue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What time is setup for vendors? I dont want to be too early.
Im bringing down lots of chunky lps peices and some sps from up here.

Back