BRS Paintballing Event?

Snidgetless

Non-member
Here is the deal... Saturday August 22nd i am hosting another private paintball event out in Tewksbury, MA. Price will be $50, and includes the following:

All day use of gun (Tippman 98 Custom)
All day CO2
All day use of mask
500 Rounds ($20 per additional 500)
All you can eat BBQ (hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken wings)
Water/Gatorade provided
We can and will tailgate during lunch, and we will only play against our own people. Games will include:
Capture the Flag
Attack and Defend
Fort Courage
Road Kill
Mission Recon

I set this up every year, and every year its a blast. I am shooting for about 25 people this year, so please invite your friends, family...whoever, just give me a head count. I will send out periodic reminds. I have learned from past mistakes, so i will require a non-refundable deposit for this, but please touch base THROUGH PM if you want to go or need more info.

http://www.actiongamespaintball.com/index.html

Well thats unfortunate, if anyone is not making the meeting and wants to hit this up- let me know. The event will be on regardless.

Timing can never be perfect on any of this stuff especially when one has multiple interests/commitments.

NH Reef Club August Meeting is the same day as the August BRS Meeting
Reefapoloza - A big 2-day West Coast conference I was invited to - Same weekend as BRASS

*facepalm*

Oh no, that's ok... there is a special round for officers, its called Throw Away and you use the peppar and bean bag rounds then just toss the side arm before the ref comes over...

any price break if we bring our own gear? i play in barnstead n.h at o.s.g. all the time, great feild and way cheaper too.

No, no price break if you bring your own gear, no price break if you bring your own paint, but i do think it might be a huge price break if you provide your own field, paint and gear.

I wish i saw this.. i would've gone, but I probably wouldn't have been able to use my own gun.. than I probably would not have gone

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back