Ann. BRS Presents Coral Symposium

If anyone is looking for anything specific livestock or drygoods let us know. We will not be bringing much for drygood but we are stocked if you need anything.

For salt we are stocked with tropic marin pro reef, fritz blue box, seachem aquavitro salinity, red sea blue and black bucket. If anyone needs it we can bring it with us.

If anyone is looking for anything specific livestock or drygoods let us know. We will not be bringing much for drygood but we are stocked if you need anything.

For salt we are stocked with tropic marin pro reef, fritz blue box, seachem aquavitro salinity, red sea blue and black bucket. If anyone needs it we can bring it with us.
I'd love to see some clams (squamosa, derasa and maxima) with size around 3-4"
For drygoods, I'm looking to buy ecotech coral glue size 75ml or larger. Thanks

I'd love to see some clams (squamosa, derasa and maxima) with size around 3-4"
For drygoods, I'm looking to buy ecotech coral glue size 75ml or larger. Thanks
we have the glue in stock I can bring that with me too. the squamosa is around 4" the derasas are closer to 3".

Just to let people know. Your membership covers immediate family. If you're bringing a friend, cousin, aunt, uncle etc. They have to pay the $5 admission. Please see whomever is at the door to confirm memberships.

Excited to see everyone today and everyone is welcome.

Attachments

• 20210925_003615.jpg
    20210925_003615.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 240
Peeps,

It was nice seeing everyone out like the good old days:D. This turned out sweet, nice crowd steady flowing crowd, sick corals, good community feel and the bar was definitely a plus.

Thanks to all who made this happen and those who stopped by my table! Definitely will be back back next year!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back