FS BRS RODI System, plus barrel, spigot, etc. - 6-stage 150 GPD Water Saver Deluxe Plus RO/DI System

josho923

BRS Member
FS: BRS (Bulk Reef Supply) 6-stage 150 GPD Water Saver Deluxe Plus RO/DI System, plus barrel, spigot, overall setup
PRICE: $150 for everything (this is a good deal, please no lowball offers)

For sale is a fully-functioning BRS (Bulk Reef Supply) 6-stage 150 GPD Water Saver Deluxe Plus RO/DI System, plus the whole setup I used for carrying and storing the water in the potable-grade large (50 gallon?) barrel, with shut-off spigot, bricks, plywood board, and other stuff! I changed out all of the media/cartridges/canisters, etc. not so long ago, so you should be in good shape for a while.

Please see BRS's website - https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/6-stage-deluxe-plus-ro-di-system-bulk-reef-supply.html - these are in such high demand it is currently out of stock and sells for $339.99 plus tax, and that is just for the the filtration system alone. I spent a lot of money on the potable water-grade barrel, the pavers, and the other stuff involved as well. All in all, this cost me around $500+ to put together. Please note, the stock photo I posted from their website is slightly different from the one I have because they have so many different versions and do not have a photo for the specific Water Saver Deluxe Upgraded one (it's essentially the very same system overall, just slightly different GPD rating than the one pictured).

The only reason I am selling this is that I moved to CT and I bought another one of these a few months while ago, which I had set up and running there to mix the 200 gallons of saltwater I needed at that end before move my reef tank. The fact that I bought yet another one for my new place should tell you all you need to know about my satisfaction with this unit!

Thanks and happy reefing!

211498-6stagedeluxews200gpd_1.jpg
IMG_8287.jpg
IMG_8286.jpg
6-stage-accessory-kit-brs_4.jpg
brs-exb-211389-flow800-rodisystems-to_3.jpg
brs-exb-211389-rodisystems-ba_4.jpg

See blow for more info/specs:

BRS 6 Stage RO/DI Systems are capable of handling almost any type of water your house may have and polishing it down to 0 TDS. Each system comes with dual Universal Carbon Blocks and Dual Color Changing DI stages, making it the perfect RO/DI system for almost any type of city water treatment process, including high levels of chlorine, and chloramines. Every BRS RODI system can be installed within minutes with the easy to use Mur-lok push-connect fittings that allow you to make leak-free connections. Bulk Reef Supply RO/DI systems only use the latest filters and components in Reverse Osmosis technology. We have designed our RO/DI units especially for reef tanks, but they can produce perfect water for other types of saltwater and freshwater aquariums too. If you have a well, or you are connected to city water we offer a variety of RO/DI systems that will fit your aquarium's needs.

PLUS RO/DI System Included Upgrades
HM Digital Inline Dual TDS Meter - Instantly know the purity of your water, before and after the deionization stage. The inline probes come pre-installed and with the simple push of a button, your waters TDS is displayed on the LDC monitor.
Glycerin Filled Pressure Gauge - Reverse Osmosis membranes require a particular amount of pressure to operate efficiently, and using a pressure gauge will help ensure your system is performing correctly. Pressure Gauges also work as a great indicator of when sediment or carbon blocks start to become clogged.
Membrane Flush Valve - Keep your RODI system running like new by flushing the membrane for a few minutes before and after each use. Membrane flushing helps remove any built-up mineral deposits from your membrane, that could harm performance, or even cause a complete clog.

6 Stage Premium RO/DI Features:
Produce 0 TDS water
Minimal waste water
Dual DI Stages
Includes Inline Ball Valve
Multiple source water connections
Mur-lok Push Connect dual EPDM O-Ring fittings
10 Ft Each of 1/4" Blue, Red and Black Tubing
Pre-installed NSF Certified Filters

6 Stages of Filtration
Stage 1 - GE ROSave.Z 1 Micron Depth Sediment Filter NSF Certified
Stage 2 - BRS 1 Micron Universal Carbon Block NSF Certified