Bubble annenomey

Cpattsf350

Non-member
So I'm glad there happy or I assume there happy but it's split three times now(in 6 months) and are sure on there way to taking the tank over. How do I prevent splitting? They move once they split and I have to move the corals from around them.

Hope I did the pictures right

Anyone want an annenome or two? Best offer?

Also, anyone have any ideas on how to limit this thing from walking everywhere? It's hidden now. Last thing I want is to wake up to this thing caught in a powehead

Anemone island is how I controlled mine for a while. Until the clowns rearranged my island and made a land bridge.

Use a plastic putty knife or your fingernail and peel it off slowly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anemone island is how I controlled mine for a while. Until the clowns rearranged my island and made a land bridge.

Use a plastic putty knife or your fingernail and peel it off slowly.

Wish the tank was big enough for an island. Lol. Hopefully I can find some takers. Would hate to have to try and sell them to the fish store

Put them on spongbobs pineapple and move that thing to the left a bit! Just keep some sand 1-2” between that and the rock

Put them on spongbobs pineapple and move that thing to the left a bit! Just keep some sand 1-2” between that and the rock

Good eye seeing SpongeBob's house. My son wouldn't leave the store without it!

Will they not walk on sand? I'll forsure do some rearranging if that's the case

From my experiences and what I read they don’t walk on sand. I saw sponge bob from your Facebook photo from last night :)

From my experiences and what I read they don’t walk on sand. I saw sponge bob from your Facebook photo from last night :)

To funny. I did a bit of moving around and I think I found a buyer for one.

The small one slipped into the cave and under the rocks. Hopefully he comes out on his own or I'll have to turn the tank upside down to get to him!

Placing a shadow on a bta will make them move. If you allow a sliver of light to touch the bta on the edge of the shadow, it will move in that direction. That’s how I corral them. Takes about a day.

Use a baseball card or something like that under the light.
Thanks! For the post and the advice. I got my very similar BTA six months ago (albeit fewer snowflakes than yours :) ) and had the same experience as you. The joys of owning new species for the first time!

The baby settled at the top of my rock work next to the acro and cap. Should try and move it?

Attachments

• IMG_6526.JPG
    IMG_6526.JPG
    217.9 KB · Views: 214
Thanks! For the post and the advice. I got my very similar BTA six months ago (albeit fewer snowflakes than yours :) ) and had the same experience as you. The joys of owning new species for the first time!

The baby settled at the top of my rock work next to the acro and cap. Should try and move it?
I can't get over that after two years it all of a sudden wants to be a pain in the a**!

If u want them to move out them in high current under a powerhead and they will move no matter what you do just let them settle in and they will stay in that area for the most party they will go where they are happy

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back