BULKHEAD NUT TOOLS

FREAKINRICAN69

BRS Member
Hello Reefers,

Does anyone have any Bulkhead nut tools in our forum? I'm looking for a 1.5" & 2" size to remove a bulkhead off a 130g tank that they placed the bulkhead on backwards or lets say inside of the overflow with the nut inside of the tank and not underneath the tank! (JACKASS MOVE FOR SURE, AS I DON"T KNOW WTH THEY WERE THINKING WHEN THEY DID IT...BUT I"M ASSUMING THEY WERE HIGH AS A KITE!)
1F8DF8A7-B387-4B8D-B58C-0EEEEEBCB194.jpeg

Last edited:
I do but i am not close to you. If gasket is on the right side it will be fine not saying it's right but will be ok..

I do but i am not close to you. If gasket is on the right side it will be fine not saying it's right but will be ok..
Can I meet you by jays or somewhere else? I just need it to take off the bulkhead. I’ll give you cash to use it no problem.

It’s definitely installed wrong and is leaking so I don’t trust it. I fillled the tank ti test it abd it was only leaking through the bulkhead. So I want to replace it with a new one but need to take it off. I don’t feel like taking off the overflow glass ti get to it but I might have to at this point.

thanks for your reply and advise at your convenience

Pssst, not to encourage naughtiness but if your in a squeeze, what I've done a few times before is buy it from home depot. The tool is bread tied to the cardboard back. Carefully undo, use, redo, take back.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back