Bummed, losing a coral from the symposium.

Similar story for me. Lost the yellow coris wrasse Sunday afternoon that I picked up at the show. Got it home Sat and it had a white legion on its side. At least whatever killed it didn't nuke my other fish.

Acan coral in my QT tank had a little brown goo on the corner of the frag last night. Today the flesh i receding off the skeleton. Nobody to blame, these things happen. Just bummed cause I never seem to have luck with Acans.
Bummer, but good on you for quarantining corals.

I’m loosing a coral too, super disappointed. I bought a TCK Flame tip goni and it just won’t open. Everything else in my tank is doing well.

You can also chemiclean dip. Both cipro n chemi are mild antibiotics. If it is truly bjd it will spread. Get it out. Id toss it. Cover with bag and pull out. Treat tank with 3 rounds cipro. 2 days apart. 1/500 pill in 50 ml water. See breakdown for water volume. Good luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211001-070541.png
    Screenshot_20211001-070541.png
    359.1 KB · Views: 112
Yeah, that coral is long dead snd removed. When you go to blow the brown goo off with a turkey baster, and the flesh just blows away. It's done for. It's been out of the tank now for almost a week.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back