By Request... XM bulbs for the 5-22 meeting

If you look at that page I set up there is a Pay-pal link/ check out
It would be great if you would use that. it is how I keep track of who gets what!
Thanks

OPPs
Kind Mr Moderator looks Like I posted in the wrong fourm? Could you please bump us over to the group fourm?
Thanks

Marc, I would be interested in 3 of the 175w 20k, but someone at the meeting the other day told me they were not good bulbs. Any advice, comments? I the meeting really the 22nd of May???

To say they are not good bulbs is a bit harsh! It is a great bulb, Just probably not the best choice for your tank! On a 180gal 175s would limit what you can keep to start with. By going 20K your cutting into that par (usable light) even more. The 10K 175 would be a good choice. If you are looking toward keeping sps and more clams I'd say eventualy a lighting upgrade is in the cards. (maybe 3X250 hqi) [sorry but hey it's reefing and it will blow your money faster than cocaine]

I don't mind being limited a bit, but you guys are going to talk Keith into some new lights if you are not careful. I will stay with the 10k for now then. Not to be a pain, but how do I do this order thing?

Just order through the page I set up to manage it , and I'll have them for you at the next meet
Thanks

Ifferfish said:
Marc, I would be interested in 3 of the 175w 20k, but someone at the meeting the other day told me they were not good bulbs. Any advice, comments? I the meeting really the 22nd of May???
Just to second what Marc said. The bulbs are good but you will not be happy with the 175 in a 20K. Go with the 10K, you'll like that.

I have a 400 with the 20K and love it. So do the Rose anemones. :)

Ifferfish said:
I don't mind being limited a bit, but you guys are going to talk Keith into some new lights if you are not careful. I will stay with the 10k for now then. Not to be a pain, but how do I do this order thing?

keith.....
want to buy an aquaspace light to go over that 180?

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back