WTB Calcium Reactor Hang on

For a 10 gallon tank, a calcium reactor can be difficult to dial in. Due to the output of a calcium reactor is acidic, it can easily kill off your tank if adjustments is not precise.

Dosing pump or large frequent water change are much better options.

If a calcium reactor is a must have for you, I can order an AquaMaxx hang-on nano calcium reactor for you. I never see a used one on the market.

For a 10 gallon tank, a calcium reactor can be difficult to dial in. Due to the output of a calcium reactor is acidic, it can easily kill off your tank if adjustments is not precise.

Dosing pump or large frequent water change are much better options.

If a calcium reactor is a must have for you, I can order an AquaMaxx hang-on nano calcium reactor for you. I never see a used one on the market.
Thank you Mr. Coral for your information. I'll just do the water changes. Just been super lazy lol

Will you consider a dosing pump? It is easy and get the job done.

I’d definitely consider a doser and a good two part over a calcium reactor for a nano.

You’ll likely have ph issues using a reactor on a nano because of the low ph in the chamber to ‘melt’ the media for the effluent. And likely like Dong said could nuke your tank if not done right.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back