FS Call for Donations!

aresangel

Tim- 2019 BRS President
BRS Member
Officer
Hello Reefers!

It is coming up to Auction time and before you post that frag for sale, we are asking you to consider donation to BRS. The BRS Auction is the primary fundraiser for the club that keeps this website operational. Maybe frag the coral twice sell one keep one! We are looking for donations for the March 10th, 2019 auction. Corals are why we are all here, but we also will accept fish and equipment. So take a look at the list below, consider donation, and help support the community that supports your addiction... aherm... passions.

Please send your donation info and photos (photos not required but VERY helpful!) to @Arsalan (email will be added soon!)

Please include in the email...

Your Full Name
Username
Item donated including the name of the item and how many heads/polyps
Photo of the item (again, not required, but HUGE bonus, you know we all love pictures!!)
Please also indicate if you need your donations picked up.

Livestock Donations:
It's time to dig deep into your frag collection and find the unusual stuff that will generate a lot of interest at auction. Have a colony that needs a haircut? Or a softie that is going crazy growing too big for the tank? What about that monti that is shadowing the LPS below? Need help cutting your LPS? We have a coral saw let us know and we can help! Corals, fish, or invertebrates will all be accepted, but please make sure what you donate is something that there will be a market for. Large and/or non-reef-safe fish and some types of invertebrates might not sell well.

Equipment Donations:
New or used reef equipment will be accepted. We do limit this to hobby related equipment since we are a reef club after all. If possible please try to clean up the equipment to make it presentable, and make sure you supply accurate information about the equipment (ie. needs new pump, runs fine, tank leaks but...).

Please arrive early if you plan on dropping off your donation the day off the auction.

Donations will be accepted day of auction, but please help us by donating before: Thursday March 7th as we would like to have some kind of auction program generated in advance.

Thanks to all in advance! This auction is one of the most important events for the club and is sure to be a great time as always. Also, if you are unable to attend the meeting but would still like to donate we will have some volunteers that will be able to pick up donations as well. If you need your donation picked-up please let us know when submitting your donation.

It's Fragging time! Happy Reefing!
-Tim
BRS President 2019

aresangel

Tim- 2019 BRS President
BRS Member
Officer
I have cabbage coral and pacillipora, but I don't know if anyone would be interested in them. If you want them, they are yours!
Yes of course!

And Dong, I will see what I can do on pick up. I can always get equipment but will have to look into setting up a donations tank again like I did last year.

My wife was’t too happy I placed the donation tank on my kitchen table for 3 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arsalan

_____Reef Junkie_____ BRS Vice President
BRS Member
Officer
I can setup donation tank, and can also pick up from Dong prior to auction. I need some frags

I’ll bring a 2’x 2’ Frag tank to the auction for all donations. So plenty room for our nice friends to fill it up!

Terry Martin

BRS Member
I can donate 10-15 pieces of sps (green, purple plating montis, pocis, digis, bird of paradise, green slimer, bird's nest). I'm out of town on auction day so would need pick-up. I'm in Belmont (15 minutes from Dong)

Arsalan

_____Reef Junkie_____ BRS Vice President
BRS Member
Officer
I can donate 10-15 pieces of sps (green, purple plating montis, pocis, digis, bird of paradise, green slimer, bird's nest). I'm out of town on auction day so would need pick-up. I'm in Belmont (15 minutes from Dong)
Thanks Terry!
My sister lives in Belmont and I visit often, I can pick up!

aresangel

Tim- 2019 BRS President
BRS Member
Officer
Start sending pictures of donations to @Arsalan so he can get the program ready.

Here are a few donations from @Bendint

4’ 4 bulb t5 with night led lights
4’ 4 bulb t5 with 2 150w mh and led lights
Skimmers, nano skimmer, skimmer body, euro skimmer, mag9 pump, ro buddy, replacement filters and to membrane, replacement media cartridges, media reactor and miscellaneous plumbing supplies.

Upcoming Events

Sunday February 17th, 2019
BRS February Meeting
West Side Social Club
4 Harrington Court
Wakefield MA

Saturday March 2nd, 2019
Frag Farmer's Market
E.O. Smith High School
1235 Storrs Road
Storrs, CT