Can you feel the Magic in the air?

Doesn't there have to be snow on the ground for this to be official? I can't wait, this sounds great but my wife isn't too keen on it. She wants to stay in the house. If I can handle winter hiking and camping this is a cake walk.

I work outside all winter so this shouldn't be a problem. :) Factor in beer and delicious meat.... Also, providing that I can make it, I do own a pickup truck so any large items that need to be brought I can take care of(i.e. wood for the fire.)

I work outside all winter so this shouldn't be a problem. :) Factor in beer and delicious meat.... Also, providing that I can make it, I do own a pickup truck so any large items that need to be brought I can take care of(i.e. wood for the fire.)

New people are always welcome, just watch for updates.

And welcome to the club!

I'm not picky, I'll be happy with some burgers and hot dogs. Should get a turkey fryer though and make some fried twinkees or oreos as well :D (Yes, I'm a fat kid. I know)

I'm not picky, I'll be happy with some burgers and hot dogs. Should get a turkey fryer though and make some fried twinkees or oreos as well :D (Yes, I'm a fat kid. I know)

There arte normally 1 or 2 deep fryers at these events and I'm sorry but burgers and dogs aren't allowed.

Mike, good job enforcing the rules ;)

The BOD has decided on a date, we will start a new thread sometime this week with more info.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back