Carbon

I love these and have been using them for years. Great for placing on media tray in sump. Just give a good rinse
Aquachar You don’t have to do water changes for six months as soon as Aquachar is in your system. Soon as you put it in. you don’t need to do water changes for six months it balances everything in The saltwater sump

Aquachar You don’t have to do water changes for six months as soon as Aquachar is in your system. Soon as you put it in. you don’t need to do water changes for six months it balances everything in The saltwater sump
Please take these as a grain of salt, a tiny grain that is.
But I don’t think the manufacturer even says something like that. Whoever told you these just trying to sell some over price products to you.

Last edited:
Please take these as a grain of salt, a tiny grain that is.
But I don’t think the manufacturer even says something like that. Whoever told you these just trying to sell some over price products to you.
It’s super cheap it’s not expensive at all and my Corals are doing super great

So it cost with shipping and handling $29 it treats 100 gallons
And my water is super crystal clear. I don’t need no UV lights I don’t even do water changes . I used to do water changes once a week before I got introduced to Aqua char

And my water is super crystal clear. I don’t need no UV lights I don’t even do water changes . I used to do water changes once a week before I got introduced to Aqua char
It’s natural carbon wood

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back