FS Centerpiece Day Glow Galaxea (softball size)

jdemarco

Non-member
Offering my softball sized , super bright, green GALAXEA colony for sale.....

Been in my tank for maybe 6years. It's soft ball sized, super bright large colony. It could probably be fragged to make $$$$ (for someone who is in the business of doing that).

Price is $175

[Can meet at Woburn Petco anytime or willing to meet anywhere convenient to rt 93 from Boston to Salem Nh.]
Screenshot_20200320-174650_Gallery.jpg

20190113_223408.jpg

20190113_223349.jpg

I will take it pending my test results.... I was just tested for Covid 19 due to workplace exposure. If i come up negative ill make arrangements to meet. I do not want to expose anyone if im positive.

I will take it pending my test results.... I was just tested for Covid 19 due to workplace exposure. If i come up negative ill make arrangements to meet. I do not want to expose anyone if im positive.
MPIZZI let me know where things stand when you can, as I am holding the Galaxea colony for you. Thanks so much

MPIZZI Glad to read ur test results were negative!! That's first / foremost!!!........ Regarding the GALAXEA u have dibs on, we can meet mutually convenient spot today, tonite, tomorrow? Pls just PayPal me.

We can do a very simple handoff . I think u r north shore right? Let me know where / when u want to meet...Woburn? Wakefield, Lynnfield? LMK

Last edited:
surprise surprise....THE SOFTBALL SIZED GALAXEA is NOW BACK AVAILABLE FOR SALE (as I knew would happen AGAIN w/ this particular buyer) ..

"Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice shame on ME"......... and so this time.... its SHAME ON ME!!!!

But here's the bright side, its an opportunity to reduce the $ for everyone else, price is now $125...

Last edited:
Last price drop on a show sized day glow (softball sized) colony of Galaxea.
Price reduced to $$110
Last price drop, otherwise will frag or just keep.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back