Gone Chaeto

SDK

Non-member
Chaeto from a mature, established tank that has no bubble algae, apstasia or coral pests. I have real Gulf live rock in my tank, so there will/could be bristleworms, pods, micro feather dusters, cryptic sponges, etc. In other words, desirable stuff if you are not someone who wants their tank sterile.

I'm going to thin it over the weekend, free to members or $5 to non members. Will gladly take a frag or something but not necessary. I'm in Shrewsbury, and you must pick up. I am a super busy parent so please do not ask me to meet outside of town or ship.

PM if interested....

Macro algae commonly used in refugiums.

Chaeto from a mature, established tank that has no bubble algae, apstasia or coral pests. I have real Gulf live rock in my tank, so there will/could be bristleworms, pods, micro feather dusters, cryptic sponges, etc. In other words, desirable stuff if you are not someone who wants their tank sterile.

I'm going to thin it over the weekend, free to members or $5 to non members. Will gladly take a frag or something but not necessary. I'm in Shrewsbury, and you must pick up. I am a super busy parent so please do not ask me to meet outside of town or ship.

PM if interested....

Do you still have some left I can use a bunch of it if you do

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back