Cheap coral and fish

Maybe for some, but honestly, the prices paid for just frags have skyrocketed in this hobby. Particularly with SPS. There are plenty of reasonable sellers here too. Be patient stocking your tank and you will find great deals. There are freebies around too if you are patient. Be prepared to act fast on the scoop though!

Maybe for some, but honestly, the prices paid for just frags have skyrocketed in this hobby. Particularly with SPS. There are plenty of reasonable sellers here too. Be patient stocking your tank and you will find great deals. There are freebies around too if you are patient. Be prepared to act fast on the scoop though!

I am only gonna have a couple sps in my tank so it shouldn’t be as expensive as a sps dominated tank.

Does anyone know where I can get super cheap coral or fish. I am on a very limited budget for stocking my new tank so any money saved will help.
Acro Garden has reasonable prices and nice-sized, healthy, pest-free pieces. Love the Reef has a frag tank with frags at around $12 or $13 a frag. I don’t recall the exact pricing. I’ve picked up some nice Acropora, Montipora, Stylophora, Goniopora, Alveopora, Acan, and others from there.

Acro Garden has reasonable prices and nice-sized, healthy, pest-free pieces. Love the Reef has a frag tank with frags at around $12 or $13 a frag. I don’t recall the exact pricing. I’ve picked up some nice Acropora, Montipora, Stylophora, Goniopora, Alveopora, Acan, and others from there.
They have all sorts for 15 dollars almost all my corals have come from that tank lol its definitely a very good way to start a budget tank

If you are near Rhode Island, Ocean State Aquatics has a large frag tank with frags around $15 each. I don’t recall the exact price. OSA is worth a visit along with Acro Garden and Love the Reef.

Yes there are a lot people on here that have great corals and much cheaper than a shop as they dont have the overhead. I have bought most of my frags from members on this site.

Frank has really nice frags for great prices, cant wait to see him when i get this new build wet :D

Frank has really nice frags for great prices, cant wait to see him when i get this new build wet :D
IMG_20200506_083416.jpg
IMG_20200506_083230.jpg

Small potatoes

Attachments

• IMG_20200505_142752.jpg
    IMG_20200505_142752.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_20200506_083433.jpg
    IMG_20200506_083433.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 147
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024