Checkout these pics of my setup!

Mr. Slippery

Reads more, Posts less
I finally got some pics of my tank. It's going on 3 weeks young and everything seems pretty good so far. Let me know what you think.
Here's a shot from the left side:
DSCN0214.jpg

And the right:
DSCN0226.jpg

Here's with just the blues:
DSCN0248.jpg

I got this awesome shaped piece that made me able to make this cave and it's kind of like the "centerpiece"
DSCN0272.jpg

I still have a long way to go but it's coming along nice I think. :cool:

Nice, I really like the anti-wall of reef rocks. Not overcrowded, butdoes limit the amount of corals you have room for. I my opinion I'll scarifice some extra corals for a beautiful aquascape.
Dudge it looks clean as a whistle in those pics, that whole tank sparkles.

Great work

Steve

Thanks guys! It sure looks clean now, but I haven't had any algae really except for some minor hair that the hermits are all over but I'm sure that wll changes sometime. and yes, the cycle sucks big time :(

very nice. i like that "centerpiece" rock.

man I saw it and was like oh yeah I know right where that's going

Nice, I really like the anti-wall of reef rocks. Not overcrowded, butdoes limit the amount of corals you have room for. I my opinion I'll scarifice some extra corals for a beautiful aquascape.

I am also not a fan of the wall. It just looks like everyone else's tank and thats just not my style :D plus I like alot of the open brains and favias and wanted some floor space to display them. It's only a 55 so I needed to make the most of it.

I got this cool shot tonight down the side with the reflection. I feel like I spend more time taking pictures than anything else.
DSCN0270.jpg

Looking good Matt! The mantis is doing great, btw. a little shy, but we're working on it! He'll come out and say "hi" if i put a silverside in there...

I have had very large aptasia eaten (I assume) by my peppermint. Now I just need to move some of my pepps to my fuge

Yaktop said:
usually they run in crowds. if any more crop up get a peppermint shrimp. do wonders when they are small.
I have a couple peppermints and they don't even seem to touch the stuff. They just hang in the same spot all day.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back