Christmas presents out of quarantine almost ready to release.

Love those gobies, beautiful colors. I have that same trio of cardinals, they have done great for 6 months and are a nice dither fish that just kind of hang out giving something to look at

First new fish in a long time. The rest have been in there at least 5 years. I got the acclimation box with thoughts of adding a yellow tang. Going to be a big gamble to try as I have a Scopus that been there for 6 years. Box is big enough that I can keep it there for a week or more. Doing that along with a mirror and crossing my fingers is the only Ideas I have for adding another tang.

Nice looking fish. For some reason I've never had luck with clown gobies but they're such cuties!

Have to see how gobbles do. There great for small tank but these are going in the 120. Needed something small to round out free shipping. So far they look great perching on the rocks.

Hi, I would like to know what brand and size of acclimatation box you are using, I'm shopping for one and you're looks nice and your fish look healthy. Thank you

Hi, I would like to know what brand and size of acclimatation box you are using, I'm shopping for one and you're looks nice and your fish look healthy. Thank you
I have the largest version of this one.

thank you

Back