~~~ Clam Clam Clam Clam :) ~~~

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
We are expecting to receive 10 Maxima clams tomorrow. These will not be available for sale until Sunday -- you are welcome to swing by to make a payment and reserve yours, but we want to give them time to rest before sending them off to their forever homes.

Thanks!

- Archit

P.S.: Please call ahead -- they were shipped out today and are not in our tanks yet; I would not want you to make the journey "just for the clams" and them not be there just in-case something happened ...

Any idea how much they are going for, yet?

I don't want to quote any prices until I get the pieces in and figure out if we had any casualties that we need to absorb.

However based on my buying price, if they all survive the shipping, they should be $75 to $90 for the small ones, and $120 to $150 for the large ones (based on grades)

Thanks!

- Archit

Just an update because my phone was ringing off the hook for clams today :)

Our shipment was delayed a little bit so I didn't get finish acclimating the clams until almost end of the day -- but these clams look AWESOME!! Definitely one of the best batches I have received.

OOOHHH -- seems like I forgot to mention ... guess who got a KOI TANG in????? ;) ;) I don't want to steal someone's picture so I'll wait to upload mine, but in the meanwhile, feel free to google it up! It's the scopas variation and looks AMAZING!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back