WTB Clam

Sparky88

BRS Member
How much? sorry my post was a little raided
Dong is first class, like mentioning the good deal frank180reef gave me. Pretty cool to give props to the compaction. Id def wait for him, but take that for what it is. "A second opinion from a stranger on the internet"

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
I actually did some testing and I dumped 16oz a day in a 180 gal frag tank system for over two weeks trying to see if I could raise my phosphates using the phytoplankton and it did not raise my phosphates nor my nitrates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What type of fertilizer are you using?
Thanks

jsak1976

BRS Member
I actually did some testing and I dumped 16oz a day in a 180 gal frag tank system for over two weeks trying to see if I could raise my phosphates using the phytoplankton and it did not raise my phosphates nor my nitrates.

Thanks

Fritz f/2 fertilizer from amazon

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Member

Thanks

Thank you very much.
Are the phytoplankton tanks driven by air pumps only?

jsak1976

BRS Member

Thanks

Thank you very much.

Yes correct, I know I’m a drive for you but your more than welcome to come up anytime and check out my set up.

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Member

Thanks

Thank you very much.

Yes correct, I know I’m a drive for you but your more than welcome to come up anytime and check out my set up.

I will definitely like to drop by sometime to see your setup.
Thank you very much

Is about 6 to 7 inches, my tank is a acropora dominant tank there is too much flow for the it, the only spot in the tank where is happy is in the back. This thing is too gorgeous to be hidden, it would be happier in someone else tank.

FREAKINRICAN69

BRS Member
Is about 6 to 7 inches, my tank is a acropora dominant tank there is too much flow for the it, the only spot in the tank where is happy is in the back. This thing is too gorgeous to be hidden, it would be happier in someone else tank.
Where are you located?
I'd take it off your hands if you'd like. I'll put it in my wifes nano while i finish piecing together my 130dt.

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA

Sponsors

Mofo Corals
Acro Garden
Frag Freaks
Frank's Frags