Clean up crew Group buy ?

I’m in for this.
@aquaticnerd got any one in your network?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could use some clean up crew restocking also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Let’s get this ball rolling to have them ready for the March meeting!
I’ll start looking for options. Please chime in if you know any good sources.

I was going to place an order, I'm on cape cod if people want in let me know if you want to pick up off exit 2 route 6 cape cod.

I just ordered 100 cerinth snails from a guy in Florida for $25 shipped. He has very good prices. I'll post a picture of what I get.

Were hoping to do a big group buy to cut costs, especially on shipping. I’m guessing it’ll be well over a 1000 crew - more like a clean up army.

Ps. 100 for $25 shipped isn’t bad!

The price is good but you know it all depends on what you end up with. But he did have great prices on Blue Lake Hermits astraea snails as well

I would like some bumblebee snails asterea and some blue legged hermits.

The Two bumblebee snails i have had (hitchhikers) have been going strong for 3 years! I would love to add 10 more of those, 10 astereas, and maybe 5-10 blue legged (also long lasting guys). For who ever is doing the ordering...

I would be in also on anything. Starting up a 90gal soon so will have plenty of room. They will be in the 72gal for now.

Have there been plans for the auction or has that stop happening. Have not been on in a long time. Very glad to be back ;)

Auction is posted in a pinned thread at the top of reedtalk.

March 10th!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back