Clean up crew Group buy ?

10 astrea (whatever type helps the group buy)
10 blue legged hermits
15 cerith
10 nerites
2 emerald crabs (if we hit a group buy threshold)

Reefcleaners.org, free shipping after 50$, just got a huge crew for 50$ last week. Got all these critters and John at reefcleaners sent double of the smaller snails so I ended up with hundreds
FCA02283-92CB-429E-B73B-A31B55CE0944.png

Also aquatic creations in Amherst NH has good deals on CUC (1$ blue leg hermits) and sometimes has special snails not normally found like money cowrie and red banded Trochus

Here's what we're looking at right now. It'll help if more people go in.
Capture.PNG

I'd attach the excel file with formulas so you can play around with the numbers, but I'm not able to attach it.

Last edited:
Cool. If no one else wants a conch we can drop that from the order since we need 4 for the bulk price.

Cool. If no one else wants a conch we can drop that from the order since we need 4 for the bulk price.

I would place an order but unfortunately I will be unable to attend the auction meeting. I have a prior commitment with my daughter.[emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If it's not too late, I could use 2 emerald crabs and 2-6 peppermint shrimp (pref 3 shrimp, but up to 6 is fine). Also would like 5-10 golden astreas. If it's not feasible numbers-wise, that's fine.

Bump

Putting a deadline of Sunday 2/24 for orders. I’ll update a list by Tuesday 26th with prices for each order. All placed orders must be paid for to the club by Friday 3/1. Orders can be ready for pick up at the auction on 3/10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Payment to the club? So [email protected]

Bump

Putting a deadline of Sunday 2/24 for orders. I’ll update a list by Tuesday 26th with prices for each order. All placed orders must be paid for to the club by Friday 3/1. Orders can be ready for pick up at the auction on 3/10.

Payment to the club? So [email protected]

Thanks Tim,

All, please hold off payments until I contact the supplier tomorrow. I want to confirm the order availability with them before payments come in.

Hey all, sorry for the delay on this. I’ve called, left vms and emailed multiple times and no response. I think we can still go ahead with the order and worst case we refund the money back to you if they don’t have our order in stock.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back