Clean up crew Group buy ?

Happy to facilitate, next time (if there is one) I’ll make sure it goes smoother.

I’ll work with the vendor and the club in the coming days to correct any orders who paid more than what they got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any updates?

Unfortunately no real updates other than many calls to that go to voice mail. I’ll keep trying though! Will send out another email today

To be clear, we ordered X, did not get what we ordered and have not received any communication for how they are going to rectify this? Who did we order from again so that everyone on here is aware?

To be clear, we ordered X, did not get what we ordered and have not received any communication for how they are going to rectify this? Who did we order from again so that everyone on here is aware?

Reeftopia.com
The (outdated) quality of their website makes it all self explanatory. It’s impossible to get them to answer the phone. The one time I was able to talk on the phone with them was when I called and left multiple VMs and sent numerous emails in one week, at which point the guy called me back and told me me how to order.
I’ve also been super busy with work, with barely time to eat my lunch on my lunch break, so trying to call these guys during business hours isn’t always as easy as I wish. If anyone else would like to try contacting them in the time being, let me know and I can send you the order # etc.

I've ordered from Reeftopia.com in the pass with no problems and was thinking of using them again but saw this post. I sent them an email today and got a fast response. Did you guys ever get everything you paid for? Or a refund for un shipped, DOA items?

So.. this was a while ago... I do hope it gets cleared up.. what a mess!!

Is anyone interested in a group buy with LA or somewhere else reputable? I don’t want o run, but I’d be in for an order.

It wasn’t a mess, pretty successful actually, just not a perfect shipment, but most people got most or all of what they ordered. The managing side of it was def a mess. I’m def not stepping up for that again.

I did finally hear back. Seems they just redid their website and are also taking measures of improving customer service. He asked if I want a refund or addition to next order. I said refund. I’m waiting to hear back, will let you know when I do.

I just placed a big order with them yesterday for the 120g. it was 4:30 and they still got it out the door for delivery today. They even called me to make sure I wanted it to go out the door yesterday or after the holiday. I’m pretty sure I Way over bought but the circle of life happens and so it’ll be a little while before I have to order more [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back