Clown Hosts, here's where my family lives

heavydc2

Non-member
So I figured I would finally get some pictures of my clowns hosting in their various homes. These are the happily family that has grown in slightly different rates.
Here are the male female pair, they have finally begun hosting in my rose anemone. It just took my anemone to move to them.
clown-rose-05-24-04.jpg

This is the next smallest of the four. Not allowed to go in the rose, but likes its home.
clown-xenia-zoo-05-24-04.jpg

And here is the smallest of them all, hosting in its own clam, and the clam does not seem to mind at all.
clown-clam-05-24-04.jpg

Does anyone else have cool hosting pictures?

Nice family! Clowns are so cute, that's a riot that they're hosting in your xenia and clam. Funny they didn't notice the BTA until it moved to them?

Nice pics.

Here is an older pic of my percula clown hosting in a green open brain and he still does today. Problem is i want to move the brain over to my 45g but not the clown fish. Not sure how he'll feel about that:confused:

Dscf0010.jpg

Yeah, give him a week and he will find a new home. My favorite is the one with the clam also, it is the cutest of all the clowns, and gets special treatment because its mouth is deformed.

OK no clkue how to do this the pic is in my gallery
15395mini-DSCN0077.JPG

HMM why would it give me the RC logo then change to this ???I am confused and it is not the drugs today..

Last edited:
I don't think RC picture gallary allows to link the picture on other servers.
I think you can locally download the pictures from the RC gallery and use the attach image button here and they will show up nicely.
HTH
Shoeib

My false percs have had so many hosts, they must feel "cheap" ;) They've been in frogspawns, alveopora, xenia, gsps, and now call my large hairy shrooms (so big they look like carpets!). Clowns are pretty adaptable. Go ahead Syris, take the trac out the fish will forgive you.

David

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back