Free Come and Get It, I'm Done

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
I'm posting this with a heavy heart...
As much as I love having Corals & Fish, it takes up too much of my time and I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics such as cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I will be re-homing my collection.

Please don't ask any questions, as I can't handle talking about it.

Below is a list of what's available. All FREE of charge, but to good homes only. Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks for reading and understanding......

1. Dustpan and brush

2. Sponges

3. Dusters

4. Mop and bucket

5. Window cleaner

6. Vaccuum

7. Dishwashing liquid

8. Laundry detergent

9. Fabric softener

10. Laundry baskets

11. Toilet brush

12. Cleaning sprays

13. Scrubbing brushes

I'm posting this with a heavy heart...
As much as I love having Corals & Fish, it takes up too much of my time and I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics such as cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I will be re-homing my collection.

Please don't ask any questions, as I can't handle talking about it.

Below is a list of what's available. All FREE of charge, but to good homes only. Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks for reading and understanding......

1. Dustpan and brush

2. Sponges

3. Dusters

4. Mop and bucket

5. Window cleaner

6. Vaccuum

7. Dishwashing liquid

8. Laundry detergent

9. Fabric softener

10. Laundry baskets

11. Toilet brush

12. Cleaning sprays

13. Scrubbing brushes

Are you sure these items are reef safe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once they reach high school you just need to add to and replenish the clean up crew.
What clean up crew, lol?

The person or persons who clean up after the high schoolers, including folding clothes, pickup dirty socks, wash left over dirty dishes, empty trash and pay for their bills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The person or persons who clean up after the high schoolers, including folding clothes, pickup dirty socks, wash left over dirty dishes, empty trash and pay for their bills.

Ain't that the truth. Both girls, extremely smart, national honors society but no common sense. Def didn't get their brains from me.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back