Come on guys. Charged again

cilyjr

Chris
Last year I got a double charge so to fix it I got a membership with a 2 year exp date. Well I just got charged for this year. This needs to be refunded to me please.

I'm sure Bob will help you out but in the mean time, you need to stop the paypal auto renew. If you don't change it. every year it will automatically charge you. This is something you need to correct, as it was the way you set up the account.

Or rather pay pal sets itself up like that without asking.

Sorry for the hassel Chris, it'll get fixed.

Were you able to find the setting to change? I looked in my paypal and couldn't figure out what I would be looking for, but I've never used paypal for any recurring things so it might not be in mine.

It should be something like "subscriptions", "manage subscriptions" or something along those lines.

It has not been received by BRS as of right now. I will check again tomorrow. When it does I will issue you a refund. Just give it a couple days.

Hi, this exact thing happened to me today as well. Can you provide me with a refund? I am currently a member through 2015. Thanks.

You're payment is pending till January 6. After it is processed, I will issue a refund.
Do you have a membership card with the 2014 expiration date?
You need to go to your paypal account and cancel auto pay to BRS.

What you want to do, so this doesn't happen in the future, is Log into paypal then go to your Profile> My Money > My preapproved payments > Update > Choose the Boston Reefers Society, Inc. subscription and on the bottom of that page you can choose to cancel the subscription.

Last edited:
Thanks wilfx! My membership card show a 2015 expiration date. I also have one that shows 2014 expiration. Delta I just changed the setting. Thanks for the help.

Back